Uninterrupted Excellence in Extraordinary Times
Excellence in Hybrid Learning | In-class or Online
International School San Patricio Toledo is excited for the upcoming academic year. Amidst the changing landscape, we continue to shape our environment to best suit the needs of our students. We’re open for both day and boarding students, offering a trusted hybrid system. Our students can choose to learn either on-site or online.
Book a visit to discover our approach to continued education, view our learning spaces and engage with our team.
Online Learning at International School San Patricio
Your Child’s Learning Does Not Need to Stop
Our virtual classrooms have proven to be extremely successful with both students and their families. Our online academic offer ensures a dynamic and comprehensive approach to learning that comprises of:
- Live online lessons to ensure our students’ academic success
- The online lessons mirror their usual school day. Classes run from Monday through Friday, with the same hours and structure
- Students follow a daily timetable, whilst engaging in a mix of different sessions including group discussions and daily exercise
- A virtual curriculum offering clear expectations and ongoing dialogue
- Provides direct, ongoing interaction with teachers and classmates to ensure high engagement, a sense of community and a structure to the new-style school day
- Allows students to access virtual classes from the comfort of their own home
- Continued adaptation and assessment to ensure that we continue to deliver excellence in education, no matter the environment
Join us! Personalised Virtual and Onsite Meetings for our new families to get to know our school