ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
In order to register a student in International School San Patricio Toledo, the following procedure must be observed.
- 1. Formal request for admission
- 2. Once a place has been confirmed, the following will take place
- a. Online interview with student and family (translators will be provided if necessary)
- b. Level tests
- c. Language level test in Spanish and English
- i. For entry in MYP 1, 2 and 3, a minimum level CEFR A1 is required in at least one of the languages, with A2 being required in the other language.
- ii. For entry in MYP4 and Diploma, CEFR B1 is required in one language and B2 in the other.
- 3. Formalising the registration
- a. Signing of contract by parents or legal guardians.
- b. Payment of registration fee and deposit.
- 4. Remittance of the following documentation
- a. Official identity documentation, to include photograph (DNI, NIE, passport or similar)
- b. Sworn translations of the previous 2 years academic results.
- c. Letter of recommendation from current school.
- d. Up-to-date vaccination certificate.
- e. Medical certificate.
- f. Bank details
- Credit card, bank transfer
- Discounts available
- -2% for full-year payment in the month of July, prior to commencement
- -1% for 50% payment in the month of July prior to commencement and 50% payment in the following month of February