- • Solid intellectual and human education.
- • A coherent teaching staff committed to the educational model.
- • Authority wielded with responsibility.
- • Politeness, acceptance of the rules and discipline are necessary for coexistence and must be understood as indispensable for a society to progress in a balanced way.
- • Dialogue as a basic principle for coexistence.
- • Trust and respect between every member of the school community.
- • Students’ spontaneous, respectful attitude in their school life which enables them to express their opinions freely.
- • The opening to formation of a global society. Students from all over the world are invited to live a local and international experience in a city that is Heritage of Humanity.