Created by the school itself in 1999, in addition to developing innovative educational projects, and being a reflection of the school’s commitment to social responsibility, the foundation aims to find an answer as to how to meet the new challenges of education.
- - San Patricio Arts Center
- - Model European Parliament (MEP)
- - Congress of Educational Innovation (ENAP)
- - Research (R & D + I)
- - Cooperation Program Saint Patrick´s Nomadic girls Center. Turkana, Kenia.
- - Health Program Health Education covering behavior, sexual education (both functional and ethical) and diet.
- - Social Program Program for the involvement of students in voluntary social work.
- - Choir and San Patricio Foundation Big Band
- - Conference and Training
- - Forums for dialogue (Alumni, artistic and cultural activities).
- - Academic Excellence Scholarships for high achieving school students.