International School San Patricio Toledo offers every year a limited amount of scholarships awarded by San Patricio Foundation based on Academic and Personal Excellence, and financial need.
Only applicants to MYP and DP are eligible to apply.
Scholarships are granted with the intention to reward exceptional talent as recognition of the student’s achievement and efforts.
These grants consist of a reduction from 30% to 70% of total tuition fees and full boarding every year as long as the conditions for renewal are maintained.
Scholarships do not include the following services: books, transportation, uniforms, extracurricular activities, special classes, registration fees or external examinations (e.g. to obtain the First Certificate or similar).
New joiners can apply for scholarship at the same time as they start their application process.
These are the documents that must be submitted:
- Scholarship Application Form.
- Financial and Inland Revenue statements.
- A short letter explaining why the student merits a San Patricio Foundation scholarship (it could be the motivation letter submitted for the admissions process).
- School transcripts from the last two academic years (same as for the admissions process).
- A letter from the School Counsellor, Tutor or a Teacher from the previous school stating why he/she considers the student a good candidate for the scholarship (same as for the admissions process).
Deadline for submission of documents is March 31st, although an extension of this term has been established under special circumstances.
Due to Covid-19 outbreak, we are still accepting scholarship applications.
For further information, contact our Admissions Office at: