Book a visit
Open for new students
We’re ready to open our doors to new students and excited to share our vibrant learning space with prospective families. Our commitment to educational excellence is seen in our steadfast approach, continuously adapting and adjusting our systems to offer the best possible learning environment. Our hybrid education system ensures uninterrupted learning in-class or online, no matter the circumstance.
To learn more, please complete the form to arrange a tailored Admissions meeting. We look forward to welcoming you to International School San Patricio Toledo!
What to expect
- Our meetings will take place from Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 17.00 (Please, contact us to make an appointment by filling out the form).
Each 1:1 meeting will last aprox. 60 minutes and will include a presentation by our Head of Admissions.
- Visits onsite will take place from Monday to Thursday at 5:30 p.m. and they will have a maximum duration of 90 minutes (Please, contact us to make an appointment by filling out the form).
We will send you the COVID protocol for visits by email and you will also have to fill out a 24-hour health questionnaire before your appointment.
We are here to make sure every student has an excellent education, and we will adapt in any way we need to.
We are open for learning.
We are here to make sure every student has an excellent education, and we’ll adapt in any way we need to. We are open for learning.
What makes International School San Patricio Toledo unique?
- Generation of excellence, offering quality education for over 60 years
- Full IB continuum programme (3 to 18 years)
- Boarding school and weekly boarding
- Unrivalled location, just 20 minutes by train from the centre of Madrid
- Personalised and multilingual education
- Outstanding facilities in a modern 30,000 sq metre campus
- ‘Sanpa Family’ with more than 6,000 alumni around the world
- Trusted hybrid system, allowing students to choose
- Ability to adapt and transform however needed online & in-class
- Strict health & safety measures while maintaining a welcoming school environment