Uninterrupted Excellence in Extraordinary Times
Excellence in Hybrid Learning | In-class or Online
International School San Patricio Toledo is excited for the upcoming academic year. Amidst the changing landscape, we continue to shape our environment to best suit the needs of our students. We’re open for both day and boarding students, offering a trusted hybrid system. Our students can choose to learn either on-site or online.
Book a visit to discover our approach to continued education, view our learning spaces and engage with our team.
Study abroad experience and language immersion
Choosing to study abroad for a certain period of time is a life-changing experience. You will definitely be able to improve your language skills, get immersed in a different culture and make new friends but what is far more important, it will help you grow as a person, become more independent and empathetic, and who knows, maybe you discover your hidden passion and talents during this journey.
ISSPT Boarding School welcomes international students from all over the world for short-stays from 3 months and above, subject to availability of spaces in our Residence. You can join us and choose MYP 3, MYP 4 or DP courses at the beginning of each term.
TERM 1: September to December (4 months).
TERM 2: January to March (3 months).
TERM 3: April to June (3 months).
You can start the application process any time of the year. Please, bear in mind that our Middle Years Programme is completely bilingual English-Spanish, and also students have the option to choose between German or French as a second language (4-5 hours per week).
International boarding students receive language support in English for the subjects delivered in Spanish and have the possibility to take exams, so the exercises and present the personal project in MYP 4 in English, follow textbooks in English and have tutorials in English. Additionally, international students can choose to enroll in extracurricular Spanish classes twice a week or as required (private tuition).
Additionally, the School offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities for our boarding students after 5pm daily. ISSPT has fantastic sports facilities, including a football pitch, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, the outdoor swimming pool and the athletics track. Thus our boarders can participate in many individual and team sports. Our residents are also automatic members of the exclusive Monteverde Sports & Health Club (a 3 minute walking distance from our campus) and there is a varied programme at the weekends with activities such as trekking, adventure and water sports, cultural visits, and ski trips. In addition, students can choose a broad range of classes from our Centre of Arts, through the arts programmes: Music and Dance, Drama and Visual Arts.
If you wish to apply for a place, please follow these steps:
– Fill in the Enquiry form available on this page.
– Our Admissions team will contact you in due course.
– Complete the application form.
– Submit the last two years’ school reports and scanned copies of the passport of both parents/legal guardians and applicant.
– Virtual interview with the Head of Admissions.
– Virtual meeting with the Head of Boarding.
Please, note that you will have to take our CAT4 assessment if you are planning to stay more than 1 term.
These are the current fees and additional charges:
– MYP Full Boarding fees: 8,310 euros (three months)
– DP Full Boarding fees: 9,570 euros (three months)
– Enrolment fee: 850 euros (non-refundable)
– Deposit: 1,100 euros (refundable)
– School uniform: 500 euros
– Airport transfer: 125 euros.
– Graphic calculator: 90 euros (only for DP students).
Enrollment, deposit and Boarding fees must be paid in full in advance, before the student’s arrival. There are no scholarships available for short stays.
What is included in the Boarding fees:
– Private Health Insurance.
– Medical report every term.
– Counselling services and University guidance.
– School Nurse during school hours.
– 24/7 Educators.
– All meals and laundry service.
– All weekend activities except for the ski trip.
– Monteverde Health & Sports Club membership.