Uninterrupted Excellence in Extraordinary Times
Excellence in Hybrid Learning | In-class or Online
International School San Patricio Toledo is excited for the upcoming academic year. Amidst the changing landscape, we continue to shape our environment to best suit the needs of our students. We’re open for both day and boarding students, offering a trusted hybrid system. Our students can choose to learn either on-site or online.
Book a visit to discover our approach to continued education, view our learning spaces and engage with our team.
Facilities and Services
Rooms are designed to allow groups to be formed according to the characteristics and diversity of the students. We can therefore accommodate 2, 3, or 4 students per room on both male and female floors.
- Controlled WiFi connectivity in all areas. WiFi is disabled at night to promote sleep.
- Rooms with private bathroom
- Individual wardrobes and shelves
- Individual desks
- Individual air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Common areas designed to facilitate communication and interaction.
- Theatre /Cinema
- Indoor sports hall
- Football pitch
- Running track
- Volleyball courts
- 25-Metre pool
- Pool for aquatic skills
Breakfast and dinner buffet:
- Breakfast: cereal, bread, biscuits, sausage, fruit, juice, coffee, tea, milk, cocoa.
- Lunch: choice of first and second courses, salads, fruit, dairy products.
- Dinner: choice of first and second courses, salads, fruit, dairy products.
- Change of linen and weekly cleaning.
Service for personal clothing:
- Laundry and ironing. Service offered on campus.
Boarding-Student Profile and Assistance:
The design seeks to provide the space and functionality needed to develop the skills of the students as defined by our student profile.
The residence has male and female educators who live on the campus with the students who and attend to all the students’ needs
- Advice and guidance on organizing study tasks
- Monitoring and reporting to the academic tutor and to the school board
- Contact with families to follow up on daily life in the residence
- Accompanying students during daily activities including weekends
- Medical and follow-up care if necessary
Surveillance and security service
- Controlled access to the residence at all times