Uninterrupted Excellence in Extraordinary Times
Excellence in Hybrid Learning | In-class or Online
International School San Patricio Toledo is excited for the upcoming academic year. Amidst the changing landscape, we continue to shape our environment to best suit the needs of our students. We’re open for both day and boarding students, offering a trusted hybrid system. Our students can choose to learn either on-site or online.
Book a visit to discover our approach to continued education, view our learning spaces and engage with our team.
Throughout the COVID pandemic, we were one of the few boarding schools to have remained open:
Tried & Tested since March 2020
International School San Patricio Toledo boarding school offers a complete educational experience for students between 14 and 18 years of age. We offer weekly boarding for students from 12 to 18 years old.
Both full-time and weekly borders will enjoy in our world-class residential facilities, in one of the safest areas in Spain. As well as an outstanding opportunity to live among students from around 15 other nationalities, this helps students to develop the communication and social skills essential for life and which form part of the educational objectives of the school model.
The residence is within the school grounds, which facilitates the use of the premises at all times without the need for transfers or departures from the campus. This ensures that students live in a fully-equipped campus with maximum security and control – and with access to a wealth of excellent sports and recreational facilities.
All the students of the Full Boarding will have organized a program of leisure and culture for the weekends throughout the school year
There is a supervised daily schedule in the evenings for students to study and do personal work.
To help students have greater autonomy when adapting to university life, we promote a series of daily habits and activities that develop and favour this necessary autonomy for their future.
There is a professional team for each student on an everyday bases for their academic and personal necessities: Boarding School Director, Academic Tutor, Boarding School Tutor, Counselling Dept, Course Coordinator, Boarding School Nurse and Boarding School Chef.
Facilities and Services
Rooms are designed to allow groups to be formed according to the characteristics and diversity of the students. We can therefore accommodate 2, 3, or 4 students per room on both male and female floors.
- Controlled WiFi connectivity in all areas. WiFi is disabled at night to promote sleep.
- Rooms with private bathroom
- Individual wardrobes and shelves
- Individual desks
- Individual air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Common areas designed to facilitate communication and interaction.
- Theatre /Cinema
- Indoor sports hall
- Football pitch
- Running track
- Volleyball courts
- 25-Metre pool
- Pool for aquatic skills
Breakfast and dinner buffet:
- Breakfast: cereal, bread, biscuits, sausage, fruit, juice, coffee, tea, milk, cocoa.
- Lunch: choice of first and second courses, salads, fruit, dairy products.
- Dinner: choice of first and second courses, salads, fruit, dairy products.
- Change of linen and weekly cleaning.
Service for personal clothing:
- Laundry and ironing. Service offered on campus.
Boarding-Student Profile and Assistance:
The design seeks to provide the space and functionality needed to develop the skills of the students as defined by our student profile.
The residence has male and female educators who live on the campus with the students who and attend to all the students’ needs
- Advice and guidance on organizing study tasks
- Monitoring and reporting to the academic tutor and to the school board
- Contact with families to follow up on daily life in the residence
- Accompanying students during daily activities including weekends
- Medical and follow-up care if necessary
Surveillance and security service
- Controlled access to the residence at all times