Initial information about International School San Patricio Toledo may be obtained by calling (+34) 925 28 03 63, from the information included on this website or in person at the school offices. At any time during the school year, you may request an interview with the school principal for further information. Fill in the form included in the interview request section in order to request a personal interview. Applying for a place does not guarantee that it will be granted.
Admissions and Registration
The admission and subsequent registration of new students is conditioned by the availability of places for the grade level requested and the order of priority established by the school with regards to the brothers and sisters of registered pupils. Beginning in January, the school will contact families that have requested a place, and will communicate to them its availability as well as the date to carry out admission and registration, calling for an interview which the family will attend accompanied by the student who is going to register.
The following documents will be provided:
- • Birth certificate or photocopy of the ‘Family Book’ (Libro de Familia).
- • Doctor’s certificate of vaccination records or vaccination booklet.
- • Six ID-size photographs.
Students entering first grade of Primary Education or higher must first pass an exam related to the subjects which serve as a base for the stage or level that they should be at. Following the interview, and once the requested place has been confirmed, you must:
- • Fill in the admissions form.
- • Pay the registration fee.
- • Beginning in second grade of Primary Education, you must provide the final report card from the previous academic year.