Health Education is one of the current educational concerns.
Some channels of information and education are currently beyond the control of parents and teachers, and are marking the course of action regarding our children and students’ health education.
Aware of the need to deal more specifically and deeply with these problems, we have conceived this School Health Program as a dynamic process that globally accepts everyone and makes it easier for students to acquire basic knowledge, skills and attitudes to defend and promote individual and collective health.
- • Risks Prevention
- • Sexual Affective Education
- • Food and Nutrition
- • Address the Health Program with specialists
- • Develop The Health Program continually during all school years
- • Treat Health Education from a three-dimensional perspective (Student - Family - School)
- – EDUCATE in the field of physical health, favoring the learning of habits that allow well-being and health.
- – DEVELOP, from a discovery of the needs of the body as an organism to the student's ability to solve both his affective and intellectual needs in a healthy way.
- – FAVOR a balanced relationship between physical, emotional and intellectual development, to allow a healthy personal and social integration.
- – REFLECT on education and its effectiveness as a response of society to the needs that children and adolescents currently pose when growing up as individuals.
- – PRODUCT changes in the mind of children and teenagers about their own body, in order to favor the recognition of their needs and their personal capacities.
- – PREVENT risk behavior through adequate training and information that reinforce the student's personality and ability to make choices that benefit him/her.
- – ADDRESS the situations of disorder and illness in the different areas of health to detect them and facilitate contact with professionals in the therapeutic field, both medical and psychological.
- – IMPLY teachers in a reflection about school health and about the importance they have as agents of transmission of social messages which can promote the healthy development of students.
- – COLLBORATE with the parents of the students in the importance that they give to health in their children’s education, by providing information and reflections on the daily situations the families are facing.